Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trying to get back into the sattle.

I haven't posted a blog post in a long time.  I have had a lot of things going on around me.  A little too much if you ask my.  I will try to post a lot more often so I can get this blog up and running.

Although I have been absent from posting anything, I have been active in doing things online.  I have continued my work on mturk, even though it really doesn't produce enough money to live on.  I have found a number of other outlets in the cloudsourceing game, and I have figured some other things out that revolve around keyword inclusion to get myself to be more visible. 

Things that I post in the future are going to be personal opinions about the news of the day.  These might not net me much money as a blogger, but they will give me a strong foundation to what is to come.  If I can just remember to stay focused on the task at hand I might be successful. 

Some of the other things that I have been doing have been artistic in nature.  I have been making palm flowers for over 8 years now.  I make them at the farmers markets in southern california.  The problem is that most places that I have found to do this at have run me out.  I plan to take the show to santa monica if anyone is interested purchasing one of my flowers. 

Mturk has been almost a complete bust.  I have been successful at gaining access to a number of college surveys but they didn't last long.  They paid pretty well for the amount of work that they took.  I was making about 2 dollars a piece off of them, until they dried up. 

I will be starting up a new blog to post even my controversial opinions to the world.  

If your interested in what I have to say then you can keep an eye out for that.  Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment